Guys, this month was awesome. November 10th, the day this website launched, was the second best day of my entire life. Besides getting to FINALLY show off all of my hard work this year, I went ice skating in Rockefeller center for the first time ever. I’m pretty sure that about 100 NYC tourists now have totally not-embarrassing-at-all footage of me falling on my butt. I made a huge bag of candy at FAO Schwarz and ate the whole thing. My mom and I pretended we were fancy schmancy by ordering the cheapest things on the lunch menu at Bergdorf’s. And then we ate them really slowly while taking in the view of Central Park. LOOK AT THIS VIEW. Amazing.
- Get to know me during the promo video right at the top of this blog (by the most spectacular Gina Zeilder), but what about the outtakes? For a quick laugh, get jealous of my high kicks and dance moves.
- Elizabeth Anne Designs featured an inspiration shoot that I made the ring pillow for. It’s Americana themed. Everyone loves America.
- I shared a few tips for the perfect appetizer display over on Camille Styles. Some big, beautiful peony arrangements I did there too!
- My cure for that big pile of Instax or Polaroid pics. Binder clips + nails = awesome.
- Just by the look of the invitations, this wedding that I made the ring pillow for is my kind of party.